Sunday, October 16, 2011

Thank you!

Since the Kindle version does not have any "Acknowledgements" section, I justed wanted to do a few of my own right here on my blog.
I'd like to thank the following people: Inge Jens and Inge Aicher Scholl, who wrote the main books I studied to get into the heads of Hans and Sophie Scholl (their links are below); William Wordsworth, whose poems inspired much of the story; Carla Champ, who allowed me to use the "Dammit Doll" in my story (her link is below); the Fantasy Island Book Publishing family, who believed in my story and made this all possible (and who continue to be invaluable); all my family and friends who encouraged me along during this writing process with edits and lots of helpful advice; and finally, and most importantly, my husband, who never gave up on me or my writing, even when I did.
Again, thank you, thank you, thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment