Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Raising Money For My Mom

I'm donating all the proceeds from the sale of the e-book version of Silent No More to my mother. Since my dad passed last year, she has been struggling financially and I want to do something special for her. If you are looking for a good book, please click on the link to the right and purchase my novel. If you love it, lend your review and pass the word on to your friends. If you hate it, just delete it off your Kindle. I won't be offended. I really want to sell a lot of books, so I can funnel as much money as I can back to my mom - the woman who first inspired me to love reading. Thanks in advance for all your support!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome idea, Krista! God bless, and I will spread the word!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To My Wonderful Cousin !
    I'm so proud of you Krista , Congrats on your book !
    I wish I could do this to help you with My Aunt , Your Mother , but I don't have Kindle I want to buy the book itself is this possible ?
    Please let me know here's my email so you can email if i can buy it to have
    shellygriesinger@aol.com
    I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU !
    Keep up this awesome work !
    Loving you always andfoever , your cousin Rachelle(benson)Griesinger

    ReplyDelete